• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Corsa Performance Active Exhaust for 2024 Mustang GT! - NOW AVAILABLE!

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Good Morning, #TeamLethal FANS!!

You read that correct, Corsa Performance exhaust for Active Exhaust equipped 2024 Mustangs is now AVAILABLE for purchase!

Check out the kits in the link below:
SHOP NOW | Corsa Performance 2024 GT

S650 Mustang Corsa Performance Active Exhaust for 2024 Mustang GT! - NOW AVAILABLE! corsa active exhaust sq

Check out the video below for some sound clips!

Sponsored

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
any way to get decibel levels for quiet/track mode to compare the factory to corsa?

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have Corsa Extreme on my GT350. Quiet mode is very subtle... you almost don't hear me coming. Sport and Track, neighbors a block away are sayin', "heard you leave this morning!" :like:

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
I have Corsa Extreme on my GT350. Quiet mode is very subtle... you almost don't hear me coming. Sport and Track, neighbors a block away are sayin', "heard you leave this morning!" :like:
i leave for work at 4:45 am so i need quiet mode to be very quiet lol but i still want to be loud and obnoxious 99% of the time

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i leave for work at 4:45 am so i need quiet mode to be very quiet lol but i still want to be loud and obnoxious 99% of the time
My car sounds like any other car on the road when in Normal/Quiet mode. It isn't bothering anyone or coming close to being a noise concern at all. It is similar to a 300 series BMW on the road, I would say.

I don't know how the active exhaust behaves in a GT, but a GT350 cycles open then back to normal/quiet when you press in the clutch. I'll get a loud growl at startup if I don't hold the clutch and wait for the valves to close before ignition. If the GT is similar, that might be of concern, if you have any.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
My car sounds like any other car on the road when in Normal/Quiet mode. It isn't bothering anyone or coming close to being a noise concern at all. It is similar to a 300 series BMW on the road, I would say.

I don't know how the active exhaust behaves in a GT, but a GT350 cycles open then back to normal/quiet when you press in the clutch. I'll get a loud growl at startup if I don't hold the clutch and wait for the valves to close before ignition. If the GT is similar, that might be of concern, if you have any.
i had the corsa xtreme on my 2016 gt i had before this one and the cold starts in the morning were so loud they made me not wanna drive the car because i felt so bad for my neighbors lmao

if the xtreme valved system is as quiet as the stock system in quiet mode then i think i’d be fine because when you close the valves now with the stock system it’s really quiet but im worried even the xtreme in quiet mode will still be a bit too loud on a cold start

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car is somewhat loud in the startup sequence where it does the warmup with the additional RPMs. I suspect that the exhaust valves are not fully closed while this is happening, because it quiets down after.

If the GT behaves the same, this might be of concern.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have this on order from Lethal Performance.

Been waiting for it to come out since September. I only wish it had the option for the H-Pipe right now.
Also want to see if they offer just the tips for sale so I could try the different options later on.
Sponsored