• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

beefcake

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Gen3/10r80 swap
The 2024 Mustang will get the all new Gen 6 3.0L Whipple Supercharger Kit.

Utilizing Ford's dual intake setup and merging to a single throttle body, the new Gen 6 rotor profile will use tuning via the Tomahawk v2 tool

This new Gen 6 Whipple Supercharger is slated for release this October.

Be sure to check them out today!

S650 Mustang 2024 S650 Mustang Whipple Supercharger first look! - Beefcake Racing! r-mustang-s650-gt-dark-horse-gen-6-beefcake-racin

S650 Mustang 2024 S650 Mustang Whipple Supercharger first look! - Beefcake Racing! _nc_ohc=11WtIKL6t3IAX8xJbsv&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2

S650 Mustang 2024 S650 Mustang Whipple Supercharger first look! - Beefcake Racing! _nc_ohc=GmwlxXtYo28AX8fRMGN&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1

S650 Mustang 2024 S650 Mustang Whipple Supercharger first look! - Beefcake Racing! nc_ohc=gDrMfU5LqUMAX_HO3tH&_nc_ht=scontent.fosu2-2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What is the difference between the complete, tuner, and no flash tool kits?

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
The 2024 Mustang will get the all new Gen 6 3.0L Whipple Supercharger Kit.

Utilizing Ford's dual intake setup and merging to a single throttle body, the new Gen 6 rotor profile will use tuning via the Tomahawk v2 tool

This new Gen 6 Whipple Supercharger is slated for release this October.

Be sure to get in line for your pre order today. - Pre Order here!

r-mustang-s650-gt-dark-horse-gen-6-beefcake-racing.jpg

_nc_ohc=11WtIKL6t3IAX8xJbsv&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=GmwlxXtYo28AX8fRMGN&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

nc_ohc=gDrMfU5LqUMAX_HO3tH&_nc_ht=scontent.fosu2-2.jpg
:surprised: I’ll rather wait and see how other new superchargers compare with this! I’ll keep in my mind although I might have the DH in November and may go into hibernate in my garage till next spring and all salts clears the road! While during winter I will be researching all the supercharger pros and cons toward a decided supercharger!

Last edited:

Blackwolf393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Ordered
So, having never ever ever gotten into cars all that much and never having a vehicle with more than 160hp, what does stage 1 and 2 mean? Also when it says kit what do they mean exactly? Will the kits come with anything other than the supercharger and ducting/clamps? Have a GT on order and after having nothing else better to do i've been engrossing myself in all things related to it lol. TIA!

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Gen3/10r80 swap
So, having never ever ever gotten into cars all that much and never having a vehicle with more than 160hp, what does stage 1 and 2 mean? Also when it says kit what do they mean exactly? Will the kits come with anything other than the supercharger and ducting/clamps? Have a GT on order and after having nothing else better to do i've been engrossing myself in all things related to it lol. TIA!

Stage 2 gives you the larger throttle body. kit means its going to come with more than just the head unit. There will be a tuner and a complete kit eventually. tuner kit wont come with tune and injectors where the complete kit will. Both kits would come with everything needed to install with the exception of the tuner kit will come with everything minus tune and injectors..
Sponsored