• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (5/9/24)

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Would it be safe to assume the next round of build weeks released would be after the 2 week closure?

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Would it be safe to assume the next round of build weeks released would be after the 2 week closure?
Yes they last scheduled up to the shutdown.
3 weeks in a row without scheduling seems a little suspicious, but then they are taking 3 weeks off in the next 9 weeks.
It's that or they're waiting on the outcome of whatever is happening next week before they schedule anymore builds.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Yes they last scheduled up to the shutdown.
3 weeks in a row without scheduling seems a little suspicious, but then they are taking 3 weeks off in the next 9 weeks.
It's that or they're waiting on the outcome of whatever is happening next week before they schedule anymore builds.
extremely frustrated with this ordering process. Seems like such a wild card who does and doesn’t get VIN’s.

So if you’re one of the lucky ones who gets scheduled next week. Likely mid July build so early August delivery at best?

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My dealer told me I'd take delivery in late May/early June... I still have no VIN, the plant is shutting down, and they haven't scheduled new builds for 3 weeks now. Looks like I'll get it in August at the earliest. This whole thing is so frustrating. I can't even imagine how those who've been waiting for over 6 months feel.

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Same boat. The system doesn't make sense either. Someone ordered a similar package with NP the week after me and got a build date end of June the same week? :question:

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
The wait from November 10 continues for ford to accept offer and schedule. Dealer knows nothing and receives no info from ford. Ford is unhelpful. That February delivery to be now…?

Ford please advise as to sales code f44010 j110.
Sponsored