• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

“People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….”

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2020 F-150 Lariat
“People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….”

“ but yeah, I’m thinking I’m back”. ——John Wick

Hello friends. I am back with a new 2024 Rapid Red GT Premium. Picked up the Red Demon Slayer last Tuesday from a dealer about 160 miles from home. Drove off in the rain with 5 miles and currently have a shade under 400. This car is awesome. 6 speed with active exhaust, 400A and 3.55’s. I gave 2 local dealers a chance to get this one for me but was stalled out so I had to go get her myself. Number one option was 6 speed , number 2 rapid red, number 3 active exhaust.

I have been working a 2nd job outside all day and the weather change had me under the weather. I washed it today at the quick wash just a little soap no brush or scrubbing and bought a budget car cover until I clean out the stable (garage, coral). Lots of features I haven’t explored as of yet.

Driving impressions are similar to my GTPP2 but she feels tighter and a little more together. An improvement over my 2015 GTPP for sure.

Ford was very smart, why mess up a good thing just tweak it and put it right back out. People keep asking what car is that… I smile tell them rev it and let them know I’m back lol.

pros are dual intake, factory exhaust and styling of dash touch screens with Apple Car play.

Cons for me backup assist. The 1st time it came on I backed out my driveway that feature jerked my back really hard. I will learn how to deactivate on My next day off. May save me one day when I’m older.

FORGIVE MY PICS BUT I am tired under weather will post more soon.

Current mods below :
  • sto and go license plate holder​
  • Front and rear weatherproof pony mats with cargo liner​
Cheap car cover thinking of a high end one but we will see

ps. That red raptor is looking good next to mine at delivery. That is on my wish list for next fall!!!!!

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image0

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image1

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image2

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image5

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image6

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image7

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image8

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image9

S650 Mustang “People keep asking me if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer….” image10
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Rapid Red was my first choice... The wife wanted me to match the F150... so Carbonized it was. LOL

What is this about the back up assist?

Beautiful Mustang!

OP
OP
hemistar1

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2020 F-150 Lariat
Rapid Red was my first choice... The wife wanted me to match the F150... so Carbonized it was. LOL

What is this about the back up assist?

Beautiful Mustang!
Thanks for reply. I got back problems and as I backed out my driveway the back up assist seemed to brake for me and it was really a jarring feeling. I think I will deactivate it.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks for reply. I got back problems and as I backed out my driveway the back up assist seemed to brake for me and it was really a jarring feeling. I think I will deactivate it.
Didn't even know we had it ... LOL
Sponsored