• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wing questions

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hello! Have some question about after market wings.

1) What is a good place to buy them? Website links etc
2) How does fitting work with the 24? I'm not looking to have to take it to a shop to install, so would be great if its just something as simple as take off the stock spoiler and magically screw in a bigger wing in the same holes.

I'll include an example of a wing type I'm looking at. Something like this, or potentially larger: Any ideas?
S650 Mustang Wing questions 1705268129101
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Hello! Have some question about after market wings.

1) What is a good place to buy them? Website links etc
2) How does fitting work with the 24? I'm not looking to have to take it to a shop to install, so would be great if its just something as simple as take off the stock spoiler and magically screw in a bigger wing in the same holes.

I'll include an example of a wing type I'm looking at. Something like this, or potentially larger: Any ideas?
1705268129101.png
I am pretty sure that big wing would help you fly!!

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have been looking for aftermarket wings for S650s too. There aren't many options, especially if you are looking for GT500 track pack style.

I am waiting for them to come out too.

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I mean what I'm wanting to know is if I can just throw on any ole wing I find. Do they not have a universal bolting where they all bolt on in the same spot on the car? Would be kind of dumb not to.