• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tired of waiting? There are s650s on lots with options

ThorsStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s650 GT Premium NPP PP
I contracted to buy a dealer ordered S650 GT Premium. It would have been my first mustang and it was scheduled to arrive just 2 short weeks after I put my deposit down in... July.

Now it is September 30 and while that car did ship, it is stuck in a rail yard 15m from the dealership with no way to get an ETA. Ford pushed the delivery date again to mid October... in Nebraska...

While I was waiting I watched and read everything I could about the S650. I learned that I really wanted magnaride and active valve exhaust - 2 options that my dealer car didn't have.

So I hit up cars.com every day after tracking my S650 in the rail yard to see what was available on a dealer lot.

I found my baby. S650, 401A, NPP, GT PREMIUM, ACTIVE VALVE, PP.

I didn't really care about PP or NPP, but given how everyone here that ordered NPP is having trouble, I felt special to get it. I bought that car for MSRP.

The reason I am posting this is to remind everyone that while you wait patiently, keep your eyes open because what you want might be just sitting there waiting for you to find it.

S650 Mustang Tired of waiting?  There are s650s on lots with options 1000003097
S650 Mustang Tired of waiting?  There are s650s on lots with options 1000003096
S650 Mustang Tired of waiting?  There are s650s on lots with options 1000003095
Sponsored