• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Super excited and waiting with bated breath - DREAM CAR!

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey Guys,

I joined the forum yesterday while I was browsing for Mustang stuff. This is a pretty cool clan/guild if you will lol.

I ordered a 2024 Mustang GT Premium Coupe in Vapour Blue, Caramine Red interiors with 10 speed Auto. I got the Nite Pony Package and deleted the spoiler (I will add a performance spoiler). Didn't get the performance package but upgraded to 3.55 LSA, got the active valve exhaust, and 401A High package.

Anyways, this has been my dream car since forever (which I can finally afford) and I can't wait for mine to be built. I want to get a new spoiler (probably a GT500 track pack style in shadow black?), paint the brake calipers to match the interiors, add ceramic coating and get 30% tint all around (max legal in Ontario) as soon I receive it. Am I missing any initial mods?

What are your thoughts on my build?

P.S. Is anyone aware how long it's taking in Ontario for VIN generation? It's been around 10 days since I placed my order (IK I'm being too impatient, but would still like any insights, TIA!)

S650 Mustang Super excited and waiting with bated breath - DREAM CAR! 24Stan

S650 Mustang Super excited and waiting with bated breath - DREAM CAR! 24Stangin2

S650 Mustang Super excited and waiting with bated breath - DREAM CAR! 24Stangin
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Love the boldness of red interior on vapor blue car. Enjoy the ride!
Thanks man! I feel it will look great. Let's see if someone else with these color options posts their pictures first.

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Nice ride. If you upgraded your Elantra to the recent model, you would have a similar 'V' shape in the rear taillight area lol.
Sponsored