• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

She is out there somewhere, isn't she?

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
My guess, based on absolutely nothing, is that the biggest changes will be with the interior. The Mach E, whatever else might be said about it, has a noticeably sleeker and higher quality interior than a gt premium. My guess is that the new mustang interior will be very similar since it is easier to “radically” change the inside than the mechanical components
I would love this, as long as the screen is either horizontal, or the 12" square. I really do not like the vertical screen setup in the MachE

llinthicum1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang
The Mach-e dash, instrumentation, and info screen are the main distractors to an otherwise very nice looking vehicle. The Info screen especially looks too much like a Tesla. It needs to be integrated into the dash instead of looking like a tablet/laptop that was just attached. So, I hope the s650 Mustang won't copy the Mach-e. Hopefully, the Mach-e will copy the Mustang.