• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she?

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Interesting that the GB Mach 1 has Euro-spec tail lights.
And side mirrors.......and foglight in the reversing light. That's 'cos it's a Euro spec (or Australian). Looks to be RHD if it was driving when the side profile photo was taken :)

Honestly, this is my ultimate S550. Perfect colour, perfect spec!
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Well, at least in the US, we still have one more day until Christmas, so there's like a 1% chance Ford will show something 😂. I saw Twin Turbos comment, saw the words spy shots, my heartbeat increased by a factor of 10, then I was disappointed haha. Who knows, maybe Ford is showing hot versions of the s550 as a bit of a buildup to showing s650 spy shots for Christmas tomorrow. But I doubt it.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Putting on my Fox Moulder hat for a second, it is interesting that these spy photographers are camped out at the same location for back to back spy shots of upcoming S550 colors - almost as if they've been tipped off to hang out there for the next few days "just in case".

Either that or someone took TN's comments to heart 🤣.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
SPY SHOTS!

Well, not the ones we wanted though 😭

But at least someone's out there with a camera! Here's a very dirty '22 Eruption Green GT500

2022 Eruption Green GT500 8.jpg

2022 Eruption Green GT500 9.jpg
We should talk about why the hell a GT500 has european side mirrors. It's clearly a mule, they definitely are not testing a GT500 here and there won't be an EU GT500

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
One of the Flat Rock crew replied to the post on M6G, as this one was actually photographed on the production line. As it was a pre-production build, they just pull parts that are to hand. In this case, the mirrors just happened to be export spec.

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Jem may be a new member here, but a very old member of many of the well-established automotive (mostly Ford) forums. Anyone that knows his history will take notice of anything he is willing to share.

A small example; he showed us the FGX Falcon months before anyone publicly leaked anything or had any clue what it looked like.
Exactly, a very special kind of user. Not to play favorites anyone, sorry! Like JohnnyGMachine and Chazcron of yore, quite special as this is a MAJOR break! And I am happy it has been mostly confined to here for now, as I don't want Jem to find trouble with FMC.

C'mon, we don't even know when we'll see the first spy photo (6 days and counting before @Topnotch has let us down :crackup: ) never mind the full reveal of the car.

I'd love to see it unveiled on Mustang birthday (17th April) but I doubt it.
Hmm, like the Bronco, it the same schedule drop teasing schedule could easily apply. My long form post I lost 2 weeks ago, explained in detail what I found out.

We might be expecting a January debut in reality here, not unlike the majority of global automakers. A new year = a fully new MY + ability to debut stuff further out early.

January 1st/2nd is the earliest date a 2023 MY can be on sale in USA, so some companies favour revealing even 2024 models early.

Weirdly enough, Ford has decided to withhold S650 shots until the same calendar year of reveal. Ditto for Ranger, Bronco and some other very recent Fords like Maverick.

I think the 2021 F-150, was the last vehicle exempt from this rule. New Super Duty by consequence appeared so late in shots, but is a good guide to measure the S650 against.

This is all Ford here and Topnotch tried. I thought for months December as well, but ehh.

Topnotch promised us (well, heavily hinted) we'd see spy photos for Christmas :)
Jem I trust you. And so I trust you even more, can you send me more detailed pictures and mocks in a DM?

Will not leak, of course. Thanks bruh.
Haha, I really wouldn't. I might tell Twin Turbo by PM, but I'd end it there LOL.

We saw the S550 final pictures (from a magazine) in december 2013 (or I remember this)
I think was only the night before its reveal of December 4th.

Autoweek shipments beat Ford to the punch, which is not their fault IMO. They have to mail out their product in time and Ford failed to coordinate it ahead or in parallel.

I've not seen this one before.........my Google Image search has been letting me down!
Google is awful with Lens, showing BS recommendations instead of exact images. All that Engrish clickbait would lead you wrong fast too. That one is so out of the left field, I am often surprised at designers posting stuff so publicly.

I remember one designer posted his work on a 2022 model at another company, some 3-4 years back and thankfully the program fell behind and got rebooted to 2023/24.

2 more days.........just 2 more days.

:topnotchwouldntlie:
I don't trust Ford to deliver, as this was supposed to happen with the Bronco I hear and it was January in reality. Ranger made its debut in January, despite seeing that mockup in February 2019 all over the internet.

SPY SHOTS!

Well, not the ones we wanted though 😭

But at least someone's out there with a camera! Here's a very dirty '22 Eruption Green GT500

2022 Eruption Green GT500 8.jpg

2022 Eruption Green GT500 9.jpg
Such BS from Ford as expected.

No sightings of it permitted.

I was going to post this yesterday, but thought it would've been too cruel lol.

Also, there maybe something to the theory that these spy photographers are off their game. They only managed to snap two pictures of this thing, and both are of the rear - as if they only realized it was a new color when it was too late.
Totally endorsed by Ford. They've taken full control and nothing gets seen, unless they want it to. I think because the 2022 MY isn't in production yet, maybe just might have an effect on things.

Ford posted these on their Instagram story.

Screenshot_20211224-105920_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211224-105859_Instagram.jpg
Ford can p*ss of with their trolling.

Well, at least in the US, we still have one more day until Christmas, so there's like a 1% chance Ford will show something 😂. I saw Twin Turbos comment, saw the words spy shots, my heartbeat increased by a factor of 10, then I was disappointed haha. Who knows, maybe Ford is showing hot versions of the s550 as a bit of a buildup to showing s650 spy shots for Christmas tomorrow. But I doubt it.
Nah, I figured they wouldn't at all. Not Topnotch's fault, as it was only a suggestion. No one is working at Allen Park during this time, so I wouldn't expect anything until January.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I know, I know.......I should (and DID) know better, but I so wanted to see it for Christmas. I should really learn to be patient, but it just feels (because it has been!) years waiting to see that first glimpse of S650 :tumbleweed:

I'll be positive......we'll definitely see it next year :crackup:

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Tesla Model 3
Where is TN? They have some explaining to do! :explode::punch:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
eh

S650 Mustang S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she? D4C56790-EB54-43C9-9FB6-827C78177F7D

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
For all we know he did………but the spy photographers were looking the wrong way 😁
Sponsored