• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Project6GR Needs Your Help! Which Finish Would you Go With?

Should He Go With Brushed Bronzold Or Gloss metallic Copper ??

• Bronzold

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Gloss Metallic Copper

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Hello! Mustang 7G Our 6GR Family Member Marc
is having a tough time choosing a custom finish for his Project6Gr Ten Spoke
to go with for his 2024 Atlas Blue S650

Should He Go With Brushed Bronzold Or Gloss metallic Copper ??
Help Us Decide!

Brushed Bronzold
Side Atlas Blue 6GR Gold.jpg

Or Gloss Metallic Copper
Copper Atlas Blue 6GR.jpg

How to Place Your Order
Phone International: 1-818-547-5474
E-mail: [email protected]

Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific PST
Our website is open 24 hours a day / 365 days a year!

Contact Information:
Phone: 1-888-714-7467 Toll-Free

Email: [email protected]
CHAT IN TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REP!
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you!
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Top....

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP
Project6GR Wheels

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
I am bias, I have the Bronze Pack on my 24 GT.
The bronze package is a really nice touch! Your color combo look great!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
i personally like the bottom set more, i have an atlas blue Gt as well and for a long while considered that finish.

@Project6GR Wheels could you guys do a comparison of your Seven Gloss black and Seven Satin Black wheels for a Atlas Blue GT as you did for the member above? I am ordered a set in the next 2 months and cannot decide between the 2 finishes since i cant seem to find anyone with the combo yet. you can just PM me if you are willing to do it, thanks!

OP
OP
Project6GR Wheels

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
i personally like the bottom set more, i have an atlas blue Gt as well and for a long while considered that finish.

@Project6GR Wheels could you guys do a comparison of your Seven Gloss black and Seven Satin Black wheels for a Atlas Blue GT as you did for the member above? I am ordered a set in the next 2 months and cannot decide between the 2 finishes since i cant seem to find anyone with the combo yet. you can just PM me if you are willing to do it, thanks!

The Copper does complement the car very nice as well! Sure thing can you send us an email at [email protected] and we will email you the renderings!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I am probably the last one you should listen to as I don't always get aesthetics right and I am not going to be a customer but I go with the top one. I dislike the brushed metal look as it looks unfinished and it's worst when held up against a nice paint job. To me brushed metal is acceptable when used on an object that will be used, scratched and damaged as it will show the damage less than a shiny surface.

OP
OP
Project6GR Wheels

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
I am probably the last one you should listen to as I don't always get aesthetics right and I am not going to be a customer but I go with the top one. I dislike the brushed metal look as it looks unfinished and it's worst when held up against a nice paint job. To me brushed metal is acceptable when used on an object that will be used, scratched and damaged as it will show the damage less than a shiny surface.
Good Morning ! appreciate the feedback and opinion! Bronzold on your red Dark Horse would look great as well!
Sponsored