• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The front end seems at least an inch or two lower to the ground than the outgoing model

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That hood definitely appears to have frontal vents and explains why the camo cover isn’t solid, but netted, unless that’s “trickery”….

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Hard to see anything new here, but thanks for the pictures.
Those wheels look kinda boring. Hopefully they will have nice options on the final car.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Looks like either side scoops are making a comeback or haunches are going to be more pronounced - or both.

overall, the stance and certain visible elements make it look very similar to the s550 complete with ginormous grille.

Last edited:

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
The hood spear and the grille openings are giving Lincoln Continental/MKR concept vibes. Even the creases in the netting around the headlights look vertically stacked like a Lincoln. The tailights seem to connect in the Lincoln "wing" style. Could be just simple camo tricks, but I certainly wouldn't mind some Continental style elements. It's a very handsome design.

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Thanks for the pics! I don't think these are mules, if they're the real deal? Usually those are just off-the-shelf and slapped together.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Thanks for the pics! I don't think these are mules, if they're the real deal? Usually those are just off-the-shelf and slapped together.
Agreed. You can see enough to recognize that at least the front, sides, and elements of the rear are new as well as the interior. It’s the whole car. Hopefully the wheels are just whatever was laying around and the right size.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good catch, I was too busy looking at the photographs 😁

Hope the OP doesn't mind, but I've updated the thread title.

(in case you're wondering, a test mule tends to be a hacked together vehicle.....in this instance an S550 with S650 bits added. This is a much later prototype vehicle, so it's pretty much all S650, even if some parts are not production quality)

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The front end seems at least an inch or two lower to the ground than the outgoing model
From the bottom of the front, yes. But the top of the front end is about where the s550 is, just heavily tapered to try to hide it. It’s a bit thicker looking at it head on, but will still be a win if it translates to better aero. Of course, the possibility exists that it only appears that way due to camo padding, which is possible based on the shape of the hood masking. So it could actually be lower in total, which would be amazing for many reasons.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Looks chunky. I like it. Still about 10 months away from reveal.