• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang quarter window

Mustangbuc85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang(ordered) 02 mustang, 14 f250
Anybody happen to know the dimensions of the 2024 mustang rear quarter window. Looking to get some flag decals made. Thanks for any help
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Anybody happen to know the dimensions of the 2024 mustang rear quarter window. Looking to get some flag decals made. Thanks for any help
Use your phone or a tape measure or a string to measure it

I believe itā€™s the same size as S550 or very close since Iā€™ve already seen some people with the flag decals

OP
OP
Mustangbuc85

Mustangbuc85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang(ordered) 02 mustang, 14 f250
Use your phone or a tape measure or a string to measure it

I believe itā€™s the same size as S550 or very close since Iā€™ve already seen some people with the flag decals
thatā€™s my next step. I already washed the car up for the winter and have it covered up. Just something that popped into my mind today šŸ˜‚

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
thatā€™s my next step. I already washed the car up for the winter and have it covered up. Just something that popped into my mind today šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ll give it a go sometime this week.
Sponsored