• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
Hey guys. ‘18 Eco owner. Looking forward to seeing the next gen Mustang. Could be the last chance at getting a v8. Hopefully not.
Sponsored

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Late intro, but I'm the guy who's been into cars in general since...forever it seems. However, I only started paying closer attention to the internals of vehicles (performance, fuel economy, comfort, etc.) around four years ago or so. Still got a long ways to go on my car knowledge though.

Looking forward to the S650, particularly the wildcard possibilities of a hybrid powertrain, AWD, a sedan variant, or some combination of the three (the first two would be enough to make me strongly consider an S650, but all three just might send me over the moon).

:wink: Also looking forward to if Mustang becomes a sub-brand and we get Prius and (6th gen, specifically) Mirage equivalents that, despite vastly lower performance numbers, are far more engaging to drive than those two aforementioned vehicles. Yes, I'm mad at times. 😱

Ecoboostgang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ecoboost mustang
Oh boy. Became a first-time Mustang owner last year, spent good amount on the 6G forum since. I can already see myself getting involved with all kinds of discussions and my notifications will go through the roof.
I'm a first time owner as well. I've had my eco for little over 17 months. Here I am having to Google what 6g and these other numbers are 🤣

Jerryy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red FBO Mustang EcoBoost Premium
What's up guys! - Long-time member on the Mustang 6G forum, but I'm excited to jump into this one as I'm looking into hopefully purchasing the S650 as we get closer!

A bit about my ride:

2018 Premium Mustang EcoBoost Race Red.

Aftermarket Parts:

Exterior:
Spoiler - Steeda S550 Mustang Functional Race Wing
Window Louvers - SpeedForm Vintage Quarter Window Louvers Gloss Black
Black Hood Vents - 2PC Carbon Fiber Hood Engine Air Vent MadHornets
RTR Grille with LED's - American Muscle
"EB" Emblem on the Trunk Decklid - Mustang UPR Ecoboost Billet Decklid from LMR
2.3 Fender Emblem - CJ Pony Parts
One Up Lighting Color Chasing RGBW DRL Boards - One Up Lighting
One Up Lighting Underglow - One Up Lighting

Interior:
Dashcam - BlackVue DR900X Front and Rear Dual-Cloud Cam
Sound System - Two 12" Kicker 44DL7S122 3000w Subwoofers + 6-Speaker Change (Infinity) (forgot which exact models) + All of the amps and things needed for a full sound system (not sure exact brands at the moment).

Under The Hood:
Intake Filter & Tubing - AirRaid Ford Mustang Jr Intake Kit w/ K&N Filter (Oiled)
Intercooler - CV Fabrication Ford Mustang Street Intercooler
Charge Piping - CV Fabrication Aluminum Charge Piping Kit
Downpipe - CVF 3" Stainless Steel Catted Downpipe
Exhaust - MBRP Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust with Y-Pipe (Street)
Cobb Accessport - COBB Accessport V3
Pro-Tune by PD Tuning - Ryan Martin

Here's a picture :)

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IM1

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Had my little lurk, now time to say hi 👋

Current 2017 GT owner, and before that an Ecoboost which I had for 18 months. I don't think I'll ever part with the GT, but I said that about the Ecoboost when I picked it up lol

Can't hurt to look, can it?!

I guess I was late to the party when I joined Mustang6G so very interested to see the 7th gen unfold, and who knows, maybe I'll be one of the crazy first adopters. Was so much fun the first time in 2015 🤣

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Had my little lurk, now time to say hi 👋

Current 2017 GT owner, and before that an Ecoboost which I had for 18 months. I don't think I'll ever part with the GT, but I said that about the Ecoboost when I picked it up lol

Can't hurt to look, can it?!

I guess I was late to the party when I joined Mustang6G so very interested to see the 7th gen unfold, and who knows, maybe I'll be one of the crazy first adopters. Was so much fun the first time in 2015 🤣

Good to see you over here mate. I think your Moderator status will work here too :)

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT with PP and AE
I sold my 2019 Bullitt to Vroom and now I miss it. Looking to either a Mach 1 or a 7g.

Rempt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M4
Hey guys. In the market for a GT350 but I’m a little late in the game it seems with now a new generation being introduced. Let’s see what Ford has in store!

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Just joined up! My HEP R is my first ever Mustang. I didn’t expect it to become a trend but I’m tempted to add a second pony to the stable… S197 Boss 302 or S650…. Depending on engine and transmission option that will be available. Now to go down the rabbit hole and read all the rumor mill posts!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Peasy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'2019 F150 5.0
New to the forum. I've had 3 mustangs in the past, '98 2v, '02 2v (slow but my favorite) and a '12 5.0. Currently DD a '19 F150 5.0. Waiting patiently to see how the S650 will look like.

The Demon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Need For Green GT Premium
Hi all. I just ordered my 2030 Flying Mustang. I am hoping for delivery really soon.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 1643144461859

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Im the same name over at 6g, but im too new to have my accounts linked like fancy people. I ordered the new 7g mach 1 ev
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 2EC175F5-7642-44D7-B05E-4DB2B3944E3F
Sponsored