• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

European Prices?

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Hello everyone!

So, you guys in the States are already cruising around in your 2024 Mustangs while here in Europe we still have no idea when it will come out and what the price will be (and less hp as usual)? 😁

I've done some research but I had no luck, any of you guys have any info about the possible pricing and release date for the EU model?

Thanks!
Sponsored

CertoDimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6 S-Line
Belgian dealer told me recent update on S650 : Pricelist will be available 'summer 2024'

So, don't get your hopes up...

• Sad
Reactions: VLG

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Pricing will not be EU wide as taxes will be different in different countries. Release dates will probably also vary by country.

UK site says DH will be £65585 OTR but no other details

UK first orders early 2024, so delivery likely late Spring

OP
OP
VLG

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
I was told by my Ford dealer that they have no idea about a possible release date or pricing and to come back in March... and this is one of the largest dealer of the country.

At this point I'm starting to think about getting a Mach 1, I'm worried that we could see the first S650s on the street much later than expected.

The Dark Horse is also a special edition,and I had a couple of friends who had to wait 13 months for a Mach 1.
Sponsored

Last edited: