• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
It's a "2024" relax... Ford will have the first few out top dealers end of August, best case. They will deliver on the promise of "Summer / Mid 2023" and hype it for spring / summer 2024.
Relax? Nah that’s 2 months past the original date they had in their system of 1/14/2023, then they updated in to 1/23/23
Sponsored

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Still, I would like to be able to explore the options & pricing at my own pace before placing an order.

It seems until that's available, you will have to sit down with a sales person at a dealer and have them guide you on their time/speed, while also hoping they don't try to upsell you in the process.

Unless I'm course I'm misunderstanding things...
Agreed, ideally I'd like for that to be available at least a week before to give people time to think through their options.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Agreed, ideally I'd like for that to be available at least a week before to give people time to think through their options.
IMO, the delay with the build & price website launching is the bigger disappointment here than the order banks opening in March.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Its a full 2 months earlier than the S550/2015 order banks opened (May 20 2014). They had the first deliveries in September, so hopefully that means first deliveries in July for S650s.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's a reason that system is internal. If you have watched anything from any auto maker in the past, I don't know 10 years, why would you have expected anything different?
My point is if the originally date was 1/14, and it never changed and today they came out with 3-27-23 I wouldn’t have been mad, but someone literally went in the system and updated the date to 1-23-23. Why put that info out for dealers to see if it’s not gonna be true.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
IMO, the delay with the build & price website launching is the bigger disappointment here than the order banks opening in March.
I agree. It speaks more to Ford's ability to even deliver anything this year. I mean, Im positive it doesnt take that long to dev out a common builder

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
My point is if the originally date was 1/14, and it never changed and today they came out with 3-27-23 I wouldn’t have been mad, but someone literally went in the system and updated the date to 1-23-23. Why put that info out for dealers to see if it’s not gonna be true.
My point is, none of that has been officially released. You are upset because someone leaked a thing that was very wrong, twice. Thats not Ford's fault. There may be other things here that are Ford's fault - they have plenty of time to actually screw this up.

The biggest screw up of all would be if Ford limits 1 Dark Horse per dealer.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My point is, none of that has been officially released. You are upset because someone leaked a thing that was very wrong, twice. Thats not Ford's fault. There may be other things here that are Ford's fault - they have plenty of time to actually screw this up.

The biggest screw up of all would be 1 Dark Horse per dealer. Literally screw Ford if thats what they are doing.
Dude you literally JUST joined like a few days ago, everyone on the thread was hype, even people with ford contacts like stangmode came out and confirmed from his ford rep that gave him a raptor R to test. Again, for ford to actually go and update the date and not follow through is shitty no matter which way you slice it

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I take it this is the part that shouldnt have been said was the super limited availability of the Dark Horse?
I remember hearing " We don't have a limited production number for the Dark Horse" or something along the lines but it's sounding like there will be a #/# in time or currently in the shadows.
Sponsored