• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
Not a fan of that straight line look ... too boxy IMO. I prefer the dual heat extractors over the single vent, as well; however, I will wait for the finished product before any complete judgement is made.
Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Not a true coupe like the Notchback BUT, a design similar to 2015’s “Theme C” may be offered or, become standard so Ford can specifically market the “Fastback” as such…

…but there is definitely a change being hidden. 😉

998BD884-3C10-4D8E-A5CE-BA7230E28BA2.jpeg
I hope for changes in things like weight and distribution of such... maybe the way to more power (V8) is to bump displacement to 5.2, then 500 hp should be easy. Better paint, better panel fitment, better execution in packaging, better suspension tuning!!!.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Some of theses spy shots are making me think there will be a true coupe option. Like the Foxbody LX 5.0.
I think a proper coupe would be a nice alternative to the fastback, although I doubt we'd actually get it.

That said, part of me wonders if we'd get something similar to the LT1 trim for the Camaro. Say, if the "proper" GT gets the larger upper and lower grills, then this theoretical trim would get the EcoBoost styling but still get the V8 powertrain and accompanying fixings.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Keep in mind I have no info on the side angle or the top, so the roundness vs flatness of the front clip should be taken with a grain of salt. IF correct, the difference is striking.
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! angleGT

Edit: I warped the front end a little to make it match the perspective better. I also moved the scoop back because it looks better.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Keep in mind I have no info on the side angle or the top, so the roundness vs flatness of the front clip should be taken with a grain of salt. IF correct, the difference is striking.
angleGT.gif

Edit: I warped the front end a little to make it match the perspective better. I also moved the scoop back because it looks better.
Holy crap, excellent job man. You can really see what some insiders have been saying. A lot of the changes are subtle, but it really cleans up and improves the design imo.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
angleGT.gif

Ok now how do to tell my wife that I need a new Mustang as a daily next to my ordered C8? 😂

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
Great job on showing the 'distinctly probable' change from the 550 to 650, but if that front hood 'overhang' is actually there on the 2024, if will be a hard pass for me.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
I dig it!