• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Thank you for your work as always! I am usually super quiet and reserve my judgement until release, but dang they are going the wrong direction! It looks like a cross between a current gen mustang and charger... :) . Let's hope the variations (GT, Boss, etc) get meaner and leaner looking grills
We already know
Outstanding renders and better angle.

Seems to
The work you have done is nothing short of awesome. The bad thing is I think Ford made it look too much like the redesigned Explorer

2023-Ford-Explorer-Facelift-Refresh-China-Press-Photos-Exterior-016-front-three-quarters.jpg
I can see this and the mustang are both motorized specimens, of the four wheel variety. It's possible that both even have mirrors, very similar indeed.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
@chazcron: These pictures show greatly how the frontend is an evolution of the Gen 6, while the bodywork will be having big differences in appearance. Hopefully Ford is not slapping on cheap lightbars/foglights in the lower vents again.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Some of theses spy shots are making me think there will be a true coupe option. Like the Foxbody LX 5.0.
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 16D2AF22-6F37-454D-AFBC-89D94857F9F8

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Literally said "oh dang" out loud when I saw those latest renders. Amazing work @chazcron !

I'm really liking the straight line effect for the front of the hood, I think it looks really cool. A nod to the retro 70's designs IMO.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Premium Pony Package, 2004 Taurus SES
You have a talent…. and it’s not an easy job, or everybody could do it! I appreciate your work , and I think you’re doing great! Appreciate your hard work!
I think the hood coming all the way out to the front of the grill…. gives a car a better look in my humble opinion. I have a 2007, and of course the styling on it is similar. I think it looks more muscular which is what it needs…. the 2015-2023 has gotten stagnant to my eyes. Nobody can say it looks like a Ford Fusion now! It sort of has a little bit of a retro throwback… but still modern muscle!👍

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
You have a talent…. and it’s not an easy job, or everybody could do it! I appreciate your work , and I think you’re doing great! Appreciate your hard work!
Thank you. Having just spent months converting the first car I owned into a car-toon in Blender has helped my 3D speed and accuracy.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Froont2

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Baack2

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Hopefully Ford is not slapping on cheap lightbars/foglights in the lower vents again.
I'll be surprised if ford does NOT put a long, thin light-bar across the front of the car. Like their design language has spoiled the F150 and Bronco.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I'll be surprised if ford does NOT put a long, thin light-bar across the front of the car. Like their design language has spoiled the F150 and Bronco.
Yeah that's definitely one of the ugliest trends in car design currently. At night those cars look like they have an illuminated mustache

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Literally said "oh dang" out loud when I saw those latest renders. Amazing work @chazcron !

I'm really liking the straight line effect for the front of the hood, I think it looks really cool. A nod to the retro 70's designs IMO.
Yeah, I also wasn't a fan of how the headlights were moved closer to the grille at first. But I love how it looks now.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Some of theses spy shots are making me think there will be a true coupe option. Like the Foxbody LX 5.0.
16D2AF22-6F37-454D-AFBC-89D94857F9F8.jpeg
Not a true coupe like the Notchback BUT, a design similar to 2015’s “Theme C” may be offered or, become standard so Ford can specifically market the “Fastback” as such…

…but there is definitely a change being hidden. 😉

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 998BD884-3C10-4D8E-A5CE-BA7230E28BA2
Sponsored