• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looks like they are making room under the hood for the 7.3 Godzilla!
Last year for the Boss 429.
Only one can hope!
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks again for the renderings.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Premium Pony Package, 2004 Taurus SES
Really liking your new revisions you posted today. I think that’s more realistic for sure!

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
except Ford would have to be incredibly stupid to put more air into the hood, they need to remove air.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
except Ford would have to be incredibly stupid to put more air into the hood, they need to remove air.
I can't tell if that's a scoop or a vent. It's so flush with the hood. Looks more like a vent to me. Virtually every scoop I've seen has a more prominent raised look to it. The subtle nature of this makes me think it's a vent.

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Outstanding renders and better angle.

Seems to have taken some cues from 4th gen mustang. Feels more muscle than sports car.

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT, Carbonized Gray
Thank you for your work as always! I am usually super quiet and reserve my judgement until release, but dang they are going the wrong direction! It looks like a cross between a current gen mustang and charger... :) . Let's hope the variations (GT, Boss, etc) get meaner and leaner looking grills

TxDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
The work you have done is nothing short of awesome. The bad thing is I think Ford made it look too much like the redesigned Explorer

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 2023-Ford-Explorer-Facelift-Refresh-China-Press-Photos-Exterior-016-front-three-quarters

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
These are completely modeled, no parts added in photoshop. Making progress. I don’t believe the production GT will have very large ports below the headlights, like the waving leaked GT initially showed us. The ports are large and probably consumes about 1/2 the real estate between the port on the base car and the GT.

BlueStang.jpg
YellStang.jpg
This is a better design than the 2015-2017. The GT350 and 500 were beautiful but as far as the base car and GT go, this is better.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I wonder why the 2-step in the horizontal middle. It's just needlessly 'busy'.
Why project 2 inches of 'shelf' into every surface? Lop them all off so they fit flush or within 1/4" of the grill and headlight faces.
Hate that.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
These are completely modeled, no parts added in photoshop. Making progress.

BlueStang.jpg
YellStang.jpg
If they make the hood extend to the end like these, it will be a nice improvement. The fewer panel gaps the cleaner the looks.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
If they make the hood extend to the end like these, it will be a nice improvement. The fewer panel gaps the cleaner the looks.
Sadly, it only looks like that because I haven’t modeled the hood ‘s front crease yet.
Sponsored