• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Charger feel. Too boxy. No muscle or Mustang heritage cues. I don't like the lights.

It's a no for me dawg. But, will see in Sept.
We can agree to disagree man. In terms of design comparisons, everything has been done. It's like books or films. So many of them have been created that it's virtually impossible to create one that bears zero resemblance to another. With that in mind, I think having your front end look like another muscle car, the charger, is a step up over having people say it looks like a fusion. In terms of it being boxy, isn't that what a lot of mustang fans wanted? So many fans complained that the s550 was too curvy, and had lost it's muscle car look. I disagree. But regardless, this is responding to those fans, make a more muscular, traditional looking mustang, and people still don't like it lol. That's the most frustrating thing about creating products by far, someone is always unhappy.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We can agree to disagree man. In terms of design comparisons, everything has been done. It's like books or films. So many of them have been created that it's virtually impossible to create one that bears zero resemblance to another. With that in mind, I think having your front end look like another muscle car, the charger, is a step up over having people say it looks like a fusion. In terms of it being boxy, isn't that what a lot of mustang fans wanted? So many fans complained that the s550 was too curvy, and had lost it's muscle car look. I disagree. But regardless, this is responding to those fans, make a more muscular, traditional looking mustang, and people still don't like it lol. That's the most frustrating thing about creating products by far, someone is always unhappy.
The same people will trash it no matter how it looks, for their own reasons. It looks more like a combination of a 2018 and a 2010 mustang

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
If they made a Mustang with that particular shade of green (Eruption doesn't count with its yellow flake), I'd forego getting my next Mustang in [metallic] white and get this instead!

This thread is making me rollercoaster between the highs and lows of design angles and perspectives. Chazcron's definitely setting the bar high with these excellent renders. I can only hope September doesn't disappoint [too much].

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 02 150, 06 250
Charger feel. Too boxy. No muscle or Mustang heritage cues. I don't like the lights.

It's a no for me dawg. But, will see in Sept.
I'm with you. too sedan-ish, especially reminiscent of charger. (on the front end). Really glad I got a S550.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I'd leave them as is for now................... @Jem described them as "U" shaped, if I recall correctly.
What about the ghostly GT leak? It has them here.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Mg7_GT

Think I'm gonna model this front end, too.

Edit: I warped this image to compensate for the photo's parallax of the flat surface of the printed image. The front wheel was comically small.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I am rethinking my thinking. The rest of the design language is consistent with the "base version" I am working on. I am checking to see if everything else lines up. I am also rethinking my hastily fashioned hood scoop. There seems to be a rear bumpout there.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Aaaand finished modeling the GT front. Ace, wanna put a pair of black stripes on the white one? (Maybe make your watermark a little smaller)

BloodWhite.jpg

O-face.jpg
That looks really really good

PRO-630HD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Caliber
What about the ghostly GT leak? It has them here.

Mg7_GT.jpg

Think I'm gonna model this front end, too.

Edit: I warped this image to compensate for the photo's parallax of the flat surface of the printed image. The front wheel was comically small.
That front end is atrocious! The Eco Boost front end looks very good as we have actually seen it.

PRO-630HD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Caliber
Aaaand finished modeling the GT front. Ace, wanna put a pair of black stripes on the white one? (Maybe make your watermark a little smaller)

BloodWhite.jpg

O-face.jpg
I plan on picking up a GT, high end variant or Shelby. That front end is godawful! It is geometrically challenged and looks wrong in all sorts of ways and the design is just lazy! Putting in the same grill from the 15-23's! I will wait for the actual product first. If this the front end it will be getting an emergency facelift just like the mid cycle refresh of the Camaro released in 2019 as in 2020 they changed it.
Sponsored