• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
ill chime in as i did over at M6g, the renders look good based on your past experience and being spot on....and with that what you do is amazing! but the fact that ford is doing what its doing to the front and the whole car shows the lack of thought from the design dept. nothing screams "unique" on this, mostly carryover from other vehicles. i guess the covid hit their pocketbooks in the design budget too...
as i said on M6, only way i would buy this is if it came in an orange color i really liked....not the "cyber yellow" they offer now. yes i said yellow. twister orange, competition orange, tangerine orange, they are orange....

but i know ford will not offer those colors because 77% of people want black white or grey....so why waste the time.
i like all mustangs, all years and wish i could have one from each generation, but that just isn't a reality right now. will wait and see when it comes out how well i like it. i didn't like the 2015 at first but i have an orange one sitting in my garage now. after seeing in person it took on a totally different perspective....so maybe this one will do the same.

my next 3 purchases possibly are the Bronco, Bronco Sport and another 2012 Boss 302, so if i plan for another mustang (other than the boss) i need to start saving money just in case.....
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
Thanks, chazcron! Was hoping you might do your thing. Appreciate it!!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm in full agreement with @thePill on this one. I think this is going to look amazing. Also, if you compare these threads to the M6G threads when the 18+ refresh was revealed, you can already tell this one will take significantly less warmup time for people to appreciate

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
so? there hasn't been a lick of difference between EB/GT since S197 days. Has there EVER been a styling difference between the trims based on engine choice beyond the GT350/GT500 discrete models?
Yes, the base car was made to stand in its own this time. The 2015 initially had its own fascia but the “Superman” grill layout was adopted by the GT500.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I like the white colored renders the best. Personally I'm hoping for either Eruption or Gotta Have It Green to return, or at the very least a dark green that fits between Tropic/Amazon and Dark Highland.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thank You for the renderings.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Premium Pony Package, 2004 Taurus SES
There are always people unhappy with my renders and they are hoping I'm wrong for as long as I've been doing these renders (almost 20 years; '05 Mustang, '09 Challenger, '15 Mustang, '16 Camaro, '20 Corvette) and I haven't been substantially wrong yet. I've always hoped my renders will soften the "blow" early enough for those in doubt to get alright with the new design language.
You do great work, from what I have seen! We always go through the new styling change …everybody is always hating, until it grows on everyone.
This sort of reminds me of a retro styled Terminator, I have seen through other renders also.

Last edited:

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT 500 PP, Past'13 GT500,98 GT,'92 LX 5.0 5spd
Like the S550 I am sure this will look even better in the metal.
Let's hope. Up the HP a bunch. If it's a performer, people won't complain as much.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Just getting started...

This may or may not go well, but it seems to line up pretty well so far. I used an orthographic projection of a '20 S550 to get the general proportions started.

I'll try to keep y'all posted.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Wireframe

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Just getting started...

This may or may not go well, but it seems to line up pretty well so far. I used an orthographic projection of a '20 S550 to get the general proportions started.

I'll try to keep y'all posted.

Wireframe.jpg
Can't wait to see what you come up with man. personally, as the side and rear are still unknown variables, I'd use the Chinese sculpture as inspiration for the general profile/ roofline and side surfacing. I think Jem also created a sketch that kinda shows what the rear/side looks like if you want to incorporate that as well.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
This is 20 hours in. Its mostly 3D rendered, but I photoshopped headlights and grilles and minor touchups.. From the windshield back, I used my 2015 Stang model, so don't go looking for side scoops or any other updates.

The gif is an overlay of the 3D model at the angle of the leaked pic that I decamo-ed and cleaned up. Things line up for the most part.

I don't have my Mustang wheel model anymore, so I had to go with what I have. I know it is practically sacrilege, but those are my 2020 Corvette wheels.

I hope y'all find this angle more appealing.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! GreyM7G_Overlay

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! S655_GR_starter

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! S655_BL_starter

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! S655_RD_starter

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! S655_WH_starter

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
This is 20 hours in. Its mostly 3D rendered, but I photoshopped headlights and grilles and minor touchups.. From the windshield back, I used my 2015 Stang model, so don't go looking for side scoops or any other updates.

The gif is an overlay of the 3D model at the angle of the leaked pic that I decamo-ed and cleaned up. Things line up for the most part.

I don't have my Mustang wheel model anymore, so I had to go with what I have. I know it is practically sacrilege, but those are my 2020 Corvette wheels.

I hope y'all find this angle more appealing.

GreyM7G_Overlay.gif

S655_GR_starter.jpg

S655_BL_starter.jpg

S655_RD_starter.jpg

S655_WH_starter.jpg
Oh heck yes you beautiful beast.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I prefer the 2024 fascia to the 2015. I loved the 2018 solely based on the Bullitt look but I already like this as much as that.

I believe we will discover the bumper technology and cooler conflict were the main culprits behind the extended fascia design in 2015 and 2018.

As a student of Collision, I am eager to see how the front bumper was changed AND, if those changes also used in the rear. I believe most of the length that will be lost will be specific to the redesigned bumpers.

A slightly shorter car overall with sharper angles and a rear to match the front, I am interested.
Sponsored