• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

[FAKE NEWS] 2024 Mustang S650 price leak or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
I mean, that has to be every single option along with automatic trans. There’s not really any reason why the DH wouldn’t be 3K over that my guy you might as well plan accordingly.
wishful thinking is ford seeing how Mach 1s are sitting right now, or going for under msrp, and pricing the DH accordingly. That won’t happen though.
My 2022 Mach 1 test build is 69k, I'm hoping the same DH build isn't over 72k.....
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I mean, that has to be every single option along with automatic trans. There’s not really any reason why the DH wouldn’t be 3K over that my guy you might as well plan accordingly.
Plans are done, everything is set on my end, i just really hope the car isn't over 72k optioned out, because of the competition. If I wanted the best track weapon for just over 70k, it probably would be a z51 c8, although markups are still around. Just don't want to see Ford price themselves out of being competitive.

The final price probably won't affect my decision unless it's absolutely absurd, love the DH.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race red right?
Plans are done, everything is set on my end, i just really hope the car isn't over 72k optioned out, because of the competition. If I wanted the best track weapon for just over 70k, it probably would be a z51 c8, although markups are still around. Just don't want to see Ford price themselves out of being competitive.

The final price probably won't affect my decision unless it's absolutely absurd, love the DH.

Mustang 810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP, 2018 Stinger GT2
what options other than PP and Auto Tranny made your Mustang over 60K without premium add ons?
Those are all the options besides active exhaust. It has the 301a package. Msrp was 52,685 on the sticker but the dealer market adjustment was 7k which included a protection package for 3k for the seats and paint etc. The rest is the market adjustment added in. The original markup on the window was 12k but I was able to get it down to 7k. It ended up being $59,995 before taxes/fees.

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Those are all the options besides active exhaust. It has the 301a package. Msrp was 52,685 on the sticker but the dealer market adjustment was 7k which included a protection package for 3k for the seats and paint etc. The rest is the market adjustment added in. The original markup on the window was 12k but I was able to get it down to 7k. It ended up being $59,995 before taxes/fees.
so PP, 301a, and auto tranny. was it factory-ordered or picked up off the showroom floor?

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy cow man. What kinda protection package costs 3K? PPf and ceramic? I have so many questions but I guess it’s a moot point now.

Mustang 810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so PP, 301a, and auto tranny. was it factory-ordered or picked up off the showroom floor?
It was right off the lot. I would not have paid that price for a factory order. I was tired of looking at limited inventory on lots in September and I didn’t want to wait for a factory order.

Mustang 810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy cow man. What kinda protection package costs 3K? PPf and ceramic? I have so many questions but I guess it’s a moot point now.
Haha. The protection package was a way to try to justify the markup. Not sure what it is really worth. It was protection for the seats tearing, fading, rim warranty, and paint warranty. It was either take it or don’t buy the car. I only wanted a black GT with performance package so I gave in.

S650 Mustang [FAKE NEWS] 2024 Mustang S650 price leak or fake? 634D1A35-2642-4FF5-9EB3-DDEBD2BA40CF

Last edited:

Mustang 810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how long were you in the market for a Mustang GT?
I was looking for about 3 months.. I originally wanted a black Mach 1 auto. Every time I saw one advertised it was sold before I could go look at it. I am not used to cars selling that fast. I went to buy a Mach 1 that was listed online but settled for the GT because it was gone already. I was tired of driving around. Lol

Last edited:

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess I didn’t realize 21MY pricing… I just found a handling pack for 58.5 msrp on the sticker. 600A, but who cares.

It’s currently listed for 54.8K with 4400 miles.

Something similar would be harddddd to pass up if dark horse comes in where folks have been guesstimating…

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
which is grotesquely overpriced. Should be at no less than 20% off MSRP and should be 25%.
Is that how it is in parts of the country? Must be nice. Around here, everything is still at or slightly over MSRP new, I see one used HP in 150 miles of me, and its 57.5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.