• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
LOL at the Gas Guzzler Tax.:crackup:

Where does that come from exactly? Never heard of it...
The Gas Guzzler tax has its origins in the 1970s, from the Feds and EPA. It is related to mileage standards. Cars not meeting certain mileage standards are taxed accordingly.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
The Gas Guzzler tax has its origins in the 1970s, from the Feds and EPA. It is related to mileage standards. Cars not meeting certain mileage standards are taxed accordingly.
Understandable.

But it's funny how well they mask it, lol.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
nite pony available on GT PP but not Dark Horse in the pricing guide.
No red calipers on the dark horse in the pricing guide either...

Last edited:

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
i was just checking if they were out before i went to work and they are!
edit: price guide now out, attached
Your price guide has Mach 1 on it and not Dark Horse. I'm not sure if you noticed that? Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Your price guide has Mach 1 on it and not Dark Horse. I'm not sure if you noticed that? Thanks for posting!
that is Ford's doing, just replace "Mach 1" with "Dark Horse"

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
My only gripe is all the wheel, seat belt, and stripe choices Ford touted early on now requires you to add packages to get those options. Still no cloth Recaros for base EB/GT's...and you now need to have the PP to get Recaros. You still need to get the PP to get magneride, which is dumb IMO.

Otherwise, looks like a 101a EB is a good buy. Premium models get approach detection light show. Hood struts standard. Seems like much the same as the S550 options wise, outside of brake upgrades.

Hopefully no astronomical price increase on options. I'm curious to see the price of a '24 optioned like my '23...
Actually to be more specific it looks like in order to get MagneRide it has to be with PP on a GT Premium (not taking ecoboost into the equation). Doesn't look like Base GT with PP can option it. According to this at least...

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Except it doesn't show as an available option, unless I'm missing it.
Because you get heat/vent by default on premium models when selecting it so you wouldn’t option it on the recaro?

5.0S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Nice to see the performance pack is down to $5,000 again. But it also seems like the brembos are a separate option…
It looks like it's just that it's possible to get brembos without performance pack now and the performance pack is just cheaper, as brembos are listed as std with the performance pack unless I'm just looking at this wrong.

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 1677693100169

Last edited:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Because you get heat/vent by default on premium models when selecting it so you wouldn’t option it on the recaro?
It does not show as an option in the guides is what im saying. I hope its a misprint. Maybe its just saying it doesnt include it. No idea.
S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! Screenshot_20230301_115423_Microsoft 365 (Office)
Sponsored