• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue 301A, PP2, Active Exhaust, Recaro's
Sorry for the delayed response but I see someone finally gave you a serious and correct answer. Rear seat delete. I didn't see or missed it as an option for the DH. I presume it would be in the same price range as the M1 RSD though.

You don't know the durability of the MT82-D4 if you only drive it on the street the stress is not enough to show you the quality issues which believe me are there. Surely new shift forks and better clutch helps but the trans is not good for road course work hanse why Ford put the TR-3160 in the Mach 1/DH. Just because you think is good for daily car it doesn't mean is good for the road course.
No but the Mach 1/Dark Horse is designed for the Track. No need to spend the money on a Dark Horse and TR-3160 if you are not going to take it to the track. That's why there is all the additional cooling on the Dark Horse you know so it not overheat like a PP2 or PP1 Mustang on the track. And if the street Dark Horse is not enough for you there are also the Dark Horse S and R to take racing. And if this is not enough than you can always get a Mustang GT4 or GT3. Is the MT82 suitable for the track the answer is a hard no and if you frequent a race track with an MT82 you will know why. So the point just get MT82-D4 no need to spend on TR-3160 is right if you want street car but if you plan to track Dark Horse is no brainer.
My 2019 PP2 actually held up pretty well with a decent amount of road course driving. That being said, some issues did pop up here and there. Rev matching was perfect on the street but inconsistent at the track so I just defaulted to heel/toe at the track. Missed high rpm shifts didn't happen every time but they did happen occasionally. Usually on my best laps :D
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Missed high rpm shifts didn't happen every time but they did happen occasionally. Usually on my best laps :D
So even the new MT82 struggle from high rpm lock outs. This was my point thanks for proving it. Ether way PP2 is great car I like them so much.

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Sorry for the delayed response but I see someone finally gave you a serious and correct answer. Rear seat delete. I didn't see or missed it as an option for the DH. I presume it would be in the same price range as the M1 RSD though.

My 2019 PP2 actually held up pretty well with a decent amount of road course driving. That being said, some issues did pop up here and there. Rev matching was perfect on the street but inconsistent at the track so I just defaulted to heel/toe at the track. Missed high rpm shifts didn't happen every time but they did happen occasionally. Usually on my best laps :D
It's all good!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Wow i just heard Bronco order banks open on March 27 too. That will be a fun day at the dealer.....

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Here's to hoping the build and price is up before the dealerships open on 3/27, and that we get some meaningful images from it

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Here's to hoping the build and price is up before the dealerships open on 3/27, and that we get some meaningful images from it
:cwl: :crackup: :cwl: :crackup: :cwl: :crackup: :cwl: :crackup:
We’ll be lucky if B&P is up & running by the time the first cars are delivered. And then it will have a hundred mistakes.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
:cwl: :crackup: :cwl: :crackup: :cwl: :crackup: :cwl: :crackup:
We’ll be lucky if B&P is up & running by the time the first cars are delivered. And then it will have a hundred mistakes.
Yeah I don't have much faith in it either

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
One of the videos definitely showed the heated and cooling seat buttons on the dash. That said it was only on a GT ..... Not on a Dark Horse.
But it was just that, a picture of a pre production car. Just because you have the dash and the seats doesn’t mean they go together.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Nobody has talked about the auto stop delete on the DH? One of the first things I noticed unless I misread something. Thank you, Ford!
Sponsored

Last edited: