• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
not sure how anything is 'proven' when dealing with heavy camo and Ford playing mind games...
That's what I'm saying, I think people have valid points, but at the end of the day, we're comparing one heavily camouflaged car, to another heavily camouflaged car, one where we have close ups, another when the photos were taken from a considerable distance. Just feel like we don't have enough info or images to draw conclusions one way or another.

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
not sure how anything is 'proven' when dealing with heavy camo and Ford playing mind games...
You can clearly see that the 2 cars are different this "So called GT Proto" is just an S550 GT and I think it was ACE who proved that quite a few details matched the current gen mustang. Also the first car was an ecoboost. You could tell because of the wheels and brakes.

Scuba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looking at the profile, maybe they fixed the back seat so adults can use it. I haven't read this whole thread so not sure if anyone had mentioned the raised roofline over the rear seats.....

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Looking at the profile, maybe they fixed the back seat so adults can use it. I haven't read this whole thread so not sure if anyone had mentioned the raised roofline over the rear seats.....
That's just an air bubble thing. That was also seen in the 2015 Mustang. Don't read anything into it.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
What a waste of time you can't tell much from these pictures some of these vehicles are already built , Ford is designing the 2026 as we speak, so just show the pictures. Did you notice the bent down tail pipe on the passenger side?

Last edited:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
What a waste of time you can't tell much from these pictures some of these vehicles are already built , Ford is designing the 2025 as we speak, so just show the pictures. Did you notice the bent down tail pipe on the passenger side?

What do you mean they are designing the 2025?

I suspect they are working on, or probably even finished designing, the S650 facelift for the 26/27MY, if that's what you mean.
Sponsored