• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP

cwilly0926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT Premium PP2
Hi All, I am selling my basically still brand new 2024 gt premium with performance pack. Only 270 miles, no issues at all. Has 5% ceramic tint all around with 35% front windshield. Only mods done are steeda progressive lowering springs and roush x-pipe. I still have the stock springs and resonator. MSRP was $59.7k. Attached the window sticker for all specs.

I do not drive daily, miles will not go up. It is also ceramic coated.

Asking $55k obo, price is negotiable and would like to move it soon. Located in NC.

I will add pics later. For some reason, I cannot get it to work right now.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP Screenshot_20240303_194037_Drive

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP Snapchat-1758372209

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP Snapchat-1730147440
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP 20240302_163419

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP 20240302_151839

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP 20240302_163443
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
color? options? reason for sale with only 270 miles?

OP
OP

cwilly0926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
color? options? reason for sale with only 270 miles?
Race Red, black interior with the recaro seats. I am adding a couple pics and window sticker right now. I am selling this and my truck to condense two payments into one vehicle and payment only.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Beautiful car. The build date was 12/2/2023 though... doesn't really seem like you bought it to flip it for more money but you have only had the car for like 3 months or so, did you not think you could afford it a few months ago?? Sad to hear you are selling it so soon especially with the options the car has. Really nice configuration. I hope you can get a decent price on it although I suspect you won't get what you hope just because the values have come way down. Hope you can get another ride similar to this when your situation changes.

OP
OP

cwilly0926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful car. The build date was 12/2/2023 though... doesn't really seem like you bought it to flip it for more money but you have only had the car for like 3 months or so, did you not think you could afford it a few months ago?? Sad to hear you are selling it so soon especially with the options the car has. Really nice configuration. I hope you can get a decent price on it although I suspect you won't get what you hope just because the values have come way down. Hope you can get another ride similar to this when your situation changes.
I can still afford to keep it now, just do not really want the payment. And I have had it for almost a month, I believe it was at the dealer for a month or so. I am hoping to get payoff amount or very close to it.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I can still afford to keep it now, just do not really want the payment. And I have had it for almost a month, I believe it was at the dealer for a month or so. I am hoping to get payoff amount or very close to it.
You might be able to get somewhere near your payoff. Blackbook auction data on your car's specifications and for North Carolina area still indicate a decent value.

Maybe talk to your dealer you bought the car from. They might take it back for a small loss to you.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Premium PP 1710782984377-1w
Sponsored