• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
What state is Granger Ford in? I see a few online.
They are in Iowa. Their first post in this thread gave a bunch of info and an email address, but I don’t think they have a location beyond Iowa.
Sponsored

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
Ford rep at new car show in Omaha Friday said summer but she didn't seem to have a lot of info that I'm pretty sure was already covered so I wouldn't go with that.

Iowa.
Funny the Rep at the STL new car show told me september 2023 for orders to open. I just rolled my eyes.

Last edited:

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
They are in Iowa. Their first post in this thread gave a bunch of info and an email address, but I don’t think they have a location beyond Iowa.
hmm. I must had missed that. Thanks

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Its time to start this thread for the 2024 Model Year! We don't have allocation information yet, but we will be ordering 2024 Mustang GT and Ecoboost at 2% under invoice and Dark Horse at MSRP. Currently order banks aren't open, but once they do we will be prioritizing our retail orders.

Combine these savings with our $50 Over Cost Ford Extended Warranty, and we have the best value in the country!

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6- We do not sell to Montana LLCs.

Please email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website or a list of options from the order guide and we'll be happy to assist.

Zach
Zach, sorry not Mustang related. What can you do for the Ranger Raptor?

nname05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Mustang GT Cali Spec

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
They’re clueless , just like every other dealer
I think what you mean to say is that the information hasn’t been released yet. :)

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
@Zach@Granger Zach my friend, Jim (Wanted33 also) from the Bronco6G forum. Since the Bronco didn't work out it seems my dearest has decided to spend that money for her new S650, so I'm happy I found you here. Now, I'm hoping the Mustang Plant doesn't fall into the same black hole the Bronco plant did. Just one question. The wife wants to see the S650 on the ground before she orders. Will this offer be good through 2023?

BTW, I sent an email to Hunter asking about your pricing before I found this thread.

Last edited:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve never purchased out of state before. How is that typically handled? I’m in NY for reference.

@jgilkey It's easy, I bought my GM plastic car out of state. Granger will give you all of the paperwork necessary to get your car registered in your state. You just take it to your local DMV office (I know, if yours is like mine that's an adventure in itself :) ), you'll pay the taxes, and they will register your car.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Granger Ford any word on the opening of the banks?
We don't know until the day of.
@Zach@Granger Zach my friend, Jim (Wanted33 also) from the Bronco6G forum. Since the Bronco didn't work out it seems my dearest has decided to spend that money for her new S650, so I'm happy I found you here. Now, I'm hoping the Mustang Plant doesn't fall into the same black hole the Bronco plant did. Just one question. The wife wants to see the S650 on the ground before she orders. Will this offer be good through 2023?

BTW, I sent an email to Hunter asking about your pricing before I found this thread.
Yes, we'll keep this promotion going through the model year.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We don't know until the day of.

Yes, we'll keep this promotion going through the model year.
Thank you Zach. I'll get with you folks as soon as she makes up her mind on the options.

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Thanks Zach, its for my brother. He is getting out of a Ranger Tremor.
ha. We just bought my wife a Ranger Tremor a few weeks ago. Love that lil thing!
S650 Mustang 2% under invoice on 2024 Ford Mustang orders. Dark Horse @MSRP - Granger Ford FBA8D4DE-5A51-487A-93E4-20F55A6C4CC0
Sponsored