• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Its time to start this thread for the 2024 Model Year! We don't have allocation information yet, but we will be ordering 2024 Mustang GT and Ecoboost at 2% under invoice and Dark Horse at MSRP. Currently order banks aren't open, but once they do we will be prioritizing our retail orders.

Combine these savings with our $50 Over Cost Ford Extended Warranty, and we have the best value in the country!

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6- We do not sell to Montana LLCs.

Please email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website or a list of options from the order guide and we'll be happy to assist.

Zach
Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I bought a Mach 1 from these guys and they are awesome to work with, as anyone from the 6g forum can attest.

Zach, Iā€™m going to pass on the DH, but when the next Boss/Shelby comes out Im getting back in line if yā€™all are still around!

16pandagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base (Oxford White)
If my local Ford connection can't come through, Im gonna order through you guys

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
If my local dealer can't help me at MSRP, I'll holler for a DH and need help with shipping. Not paying ADM, thanks Zach and Granger!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I bought a Mach 1 from these guys and they are awesome to work with, as anyone from the 6g forum can attest.

Zach, Iā€™m going to pass on the DH, but when the next Boss/Shelby comes out Im getting back in line if yā€™all are still around!
We appreciate it!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Iā€™ve never purchased out of state before. How is that typically handled? Iā€™m in NY for reference.
We won't collect taxes and you pay it on your return to your home state.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
If my local dealer can't help me at MSRP, I'll holler for a DH and need help with shipping. Not paying ADM, thanks Zach and Granger!
Thanks! Shipping is pretty simple if you use a website like uship.com. it shops rates for you.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Is 2% off deal better than Ford employees A plan?
A plan would be a better deal, so roll with that if you have access. You can always do A plan with us as well, but there is probably not a reason if you are a far drive away from us.

JerryCarguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT premium 2021 cally
A plan would be a better deal, so roll with that if you have access. You can always do A plan with us as well, but there is probably not a reason if you are a far drive away from us.
Ok, thanks for the honesty, sometimes it is not just about the money, I have learned over the years there is more to it, including being scammed by a salesman into bullshit warranties and charges mounting into the hundreds for roll on pin stripes, lock nuts, and paint protection.
Sponsored