• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Happy for you. I've been waiting 2 months and nothing. Honestly considering cancelling my order. The excitement is waning. Maybe I need to stay off this website? IDK but I'm getting impatient.
hang in there...same boat.. ordered 3/27.. crickets other than the email that ford got my order
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
It’s not about patience, more about timeline. The whole point was to get the car before they’re everywhere and have a summer of shxtting on people in the new new 5.0

that window has closed for us without a build date. By next summer I’ll just be another scrub in a mustang.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
It’s not about patience, more about timeline. The whole point was to get the car before they’re everywhere and have a summer of shxtting on people in the new new 5.0

that window has closed for us without a build date. By next summer I’ll just be another scrub in a mustang.
Boy I feel this post's pain 100%. At least you didn't get a DH. If that makes you feel any better. You'll get scheduled before I ever will. Unless Ford use August as DH build month.

Last edited:

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Happy for you. I've been waiting 2 months and nothing. Honestly considering cancelling my order. The excitement is waning. Maybe I need to stay off this website? IDK but I'm getting impatient.
Seems like a lot of people got movement today, i expect that with the plant ramping up production, it'll update a lot of orders.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Seems like a lot of people got movement today, i expect that with the plant ramping up production, it'll update a lot of orders.
let's hope that is true...Was the first one to order at the dealership on 3/27.....no scheduled build date yet.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Does scheduling only get done on Thursdays?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
The whole point was to get the car before they’re everywhere
I hear car jacking is popular in Detroit. Just hang around the Ford plant/offices and help yourself to one. You'll have an hour (more?) to showcase before the constables decide to end your time of fame and braggadocio. Get it on TikTok/FB streaming and you can live forever.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Correct me if I'm wrong but over the last couple days it appears there isn't much left on constraint other than bronze package, some convertibles, and DH. Let's hope Ford keeps the parts flowing in and start DH production soon (already knocked on wood).

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Correct me if I'm wrong but over the last couple days it appears there isn't much left on constraint other than bronze package, some convertibles, and DH. Let's hope Ford keeps the parts flowing in and start DH production soon (already knocked on wood).
I just went through the tracker and I counted at least 3 that have the bronze package and have build dates and a VIN. At this point I don't know what the constraints are, if any, other than DH. At this point I've given up trying to figure it out.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just went through the tracker and I counted at least 3 that have the bronze package and have build dates and a VIN. At this point I don't know what the constraints are, if any, other than DH. At this point I've given up trying to figure it out.
I was told today there aren't any constraints on the DH. I have a DH with HP, AP, 10A, and blue amber. And I was told that there is nothing that would delay my build. I was also told that there were no set production dates officially. But Ford had already looked ar it and saw no issues with my build. So it sounds like they randomly will pick or they will build them on certain days when they build them. So I guess whoever has a build date.. to watch closely for an email to see if more DH get the same build dates. That would mean they are building them on certain weeks or days only. But that is just a wild guess and could be wrong.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
When do you feel we should see them at the dealer?

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I was told today there aren't any constraints on the DH. I have a DH with HP, AP, 10A, and blue amber. And I was told that there is nothing that would delay my build. I was also told that there were no set production dates officially.
What is the source on this?

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the source on this?
I had call the Ford motor company. And the person I spoke to was very detailed and explained that ford had approved the build, have viewed it a few times, and there were no order constraints with my build that would cause a delay. I was told that it was not scheduled yet but would be at first availability. That was where I didn't believe them. But they explained that the DH builds don't have a set production date yet like the GT and ecoboost have. And ford is working that issue with scheduling. Also told to keep checking my email or dealer for updates.

So part of me believes that ford can build DH's just doesn't seem to have the scheduling set in stone. Also it means what my dealer said was true and it's just a scheduling issue and not a parts to build. They just didn't say that it was viewed a few times. But so im back at 50/50 optimism at least they looked at it 😅. It also seems more people were getting DH build dates. Someone in my area get theirs yesterday.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I was told today there aren't any constraints on the DH. I have a DH with HP, AP, 10A, and blue amber. And I was told that there is nothing that would delay my build. I was also told that there were no set production dates officially. But Ford had already looked ar it and saw no issues with my build. So it sounds like they randomly will pick or they will build them on certain days when they build them. So I guess whoever has a build date.. to watch closely for an email to see if more DH get the same build dates. That would mean they are building them on certain weeks or days only. But that is just a wild guess and could be wrong.
DH not showing a stop build as late as 05/25? Thinking the valve issues are DH 5.0 related and the cause of the stop. An inside source told me the DH is having engine issues. Take that for what it's worth.

Beyond that.. FORD has had these cars running the streets of Detroit and else ware for what, a year or more now? You see them all over at homes and parked on streets in the Metro D area. We will assume these are engineers and vendors testing them real world. Why are the issues not worked out yet on a job 1 level? I saw them in Jan at FRAP in the pens just lined up.

Ford is baffling with their QC antics. My 22 Explorer had to go to repaint panels twice for imperfections that the factory missed on roll out.
Sponsored